According to the American Trauma Society:
- Every year 62 million Americans are injured
- Trauma is the fourth leading killer of Americans (more than 150,000 deaths per year)
- In the younger population (children and working adults), it is the leading killer in our country.
- 325,000 Americans are disabled by trauma each year, and 80,000 are permanently disabled by injury to the brain or spinal cord.
- 1.5 million cases of heart attack occur per annum. 50% of these victims die during the first two hours following the attack.
In a 1989 address to the U.S. Senate, Surgeon General Everett Koop stated:
"There are no one-time costs associated with injuries. There are only lifetime costs."
The outcome for the victims of injury and sudden illness is dependent upon the immediate care they receive.
By providing your personnel with safety training you allow:
- Your company to meet any requirements set by government agencies for safety in the workplace.
- A decrease in the risk of injury occurring.
- A possible reduction in liability for your company.
- A savings in costs incurred by time spent away from the workplace during recovery from accidents and illness.
- Less chance of losing highly trained personnel to injury.
In addition to these benefits, the skills you and your employees obtain will carry over into your everyday lives. This will allow you to promote increased safety awareness among others and improve your response to emergencies involving loved ones
Some of our Customers:
- City of Alexandria Fire Department
- Fairfax County Fire & Rescue Department
- Fairfax County Police Department
- Fairfax County Public Schools
- Prince William County Fire & Rescue Association
- Prince William County Public Schools
- Central Intelligence Agency
- US Department of State
- US Marine Corps
- US Army